Role: Artist Growth Program Manager
Location: London CSG
Duration: Ends November 30th
Bonus: Company Plan
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing to our client starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Their job is to demonstrate how their products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And they approach marketing in a way that only they can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The role: Associate Product Marketing Manager
The team's mission is to give everyone a voice and a chance to succeed, bring people together, and show them the world. With over 1 billion monthly active users, their ambition is to be the leader in all types of video. The team works across all products to drive growth, engagement and happiness for users, creators and artists. Globally there are 3 components to the team - Growth Platforms (building the channels, tools and operations of growth), Growth Science & Analytics (building the insights and expertise in growth) and Growth Comms (owning deep E2E acquisition and retention for products). The team has major impact on core product growth in a variety of areas.
In this role, you will bring creative and strategic acumen, operational and executional rigour, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will work with a large cross-functional team across product, engineering, partnerships, legal and agency partners to launch new global acquisition, retention and engagement channels and campaigns, define and execute the regional quarterly testing plan, and identify and scale best practices globally in our aim to healthily grow the adoption of products, services and features across EMEA.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing, growth, performance/DR media, product, or analytics.
Preferred, but not mandatory: SQL and spreadsheet modeling
- Proven ability in analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data & testing to develop strategic marketing plans, make sound business decisions and execute world-class programs that drive business goals.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance.
- Experience working directly with marketing platforms (paid media, email, notifications).
- Experience building models (growth and financial) to forecast opportunities.
- Experience working with Product and/or Engineering teams on technical projects.
- A persuasive communicator, adept at packaging disparate or complicated data into a concise, compelling story, no matter the audience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to influence effectively cross-functionally across multiple management levels
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'