Associate Principal Electronics Engineer
- Global organization with unmatched ambition
- Work with the latest technologies
- Excellent career progression opportunities
One of the world’s most recognizable household technology brands are going through a major period of growth and are looking to bring on an Associate Principal Electronics Engineer to join them at their HQ in Malmesbury. Their engineers are evolving and researching the next generation of household products including new categories using the latest technology. This is an amazing opportunity for experienced Electronics Engineer to take a leading role in the development of electronic sensors and actuators across their entire product range that are used by millions of people every day.
What you'lll need
- A degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Electronics Engineering, Physics)
- Strong experience working in the design, implementation and testing of electronic systems
- Excellent analogue and digital electronics fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing to executive level and regular engineers
- Proficiency in at least one of the major schematic capture and layout packages
- Strong embedded firmware skills in C or similar
- Strong modelling and analytical skills in MATLAB or similar
- Experience running project teams and designing system architectures
What you'll be doing
Working collaboratively with engineers and scientists on multiple R&D projects you’ll will be architecting and managing the development of complex electronic systems providing a vision for the balance of hardware and software. This role is for a technical authority in architecture, design, build and test spanning the boundary between electronics and the real world. As an Associate Principal Electronics Engineer you use you broad knowledge of hardware and software to develop proof-of-concepts and prototypes then taking these designs through into production.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of c£65,000 with long term progression, training and development, access to courses alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (27 days), bonus, health options, pension scheme, smart offices and more. Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
If this sounds like your next role please contact Myles on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'