This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Aon seek an Associate Pensions Consultant to join our pension advisory team in Farnborough. You will be primarily responsible for effectively contributing to the overall delivery of exceptional client service, either directly or in support of senior team members.
Your impact as an Associate Pensions Consultant
• Have an in-depth understanding of the employee benefits environment and Aon Hewitt’s propositions.
• Identify revenue/income growth opportunities within client portfolio in conjunction with Client Managers.
• Build strong relationships with each client alongside Client Managers.
• Produce and deliver clear and accurate internal and client correspondence, reports, papers etc. including advice.
• Develop a clear insight into the business strategy of your client portfolio and assist Client Managers and Actuaries in developing and maintaining development plans for each client
• To effectively influence and negotiate with other teams both internal and external through development of working relationships to ensure client commitments are met.
• To actively participate in team meetings (including technical meetings) keeping others updated on developments, providing feedback following discussions and involving others in identifying service improvements where appropriate.
• Take responsibility for the production (quality, timeliness and budget) of work for allocated clients (i.e. account management).
• Play an active part in service delivery as part of the client service team.
• Responsible for the prompt escalation of issues, e.g. retention challenges, development opportunities to Client Manager.
• Take part in setting and negotiating fees where appropriate with the Actuary/Client Manager.
• Ensure appropriate legislative, regulatory, business, practice and professional standards are followed.
• Responsible for billing clients appropriately.
• Regularly attend client meetings for personal development purposes and to support the Actuary/Client Manager.
• Be aware of key competitors in our market.
• To attend and support local and national Sales & Marketing initiatives.
• Progress professional qualifications and be responsible for own development including attendance of appropriate training programmes.
• Ensure Aon Hewitt’s financial management protocols are adhered to.
You bring skills & expertise
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job