Associate Partner - Data Science/Data Engineer
Up to £140,000 + Benefits
A new role has come in with a consultancy in London, who are looking for an associate partner to take full ownership over their data science/data engineering branch. This is the chance to lead from a technical perspective, as well as own the business development road-map moving forward.
This company is a consultancy in London, with a branch that specializes solely in data engineering and data science. They operate across retail, FS, e-commerce industries currently. Once a pre-sales solution is in place, the team will come in to implement highly advanced data engineering and data science solutions.
As the Associate Partner, you will:
- Take full ownership of the data branch of the consultancy - this includes data science and data engineering.
- Define the road-map for business development and the onboarding of new clients.
- Implement an architectural solution so that the team can come in to take over the project.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As an Associate Partner, you will:
- Have extensive hands-on experience with Data Engineering and Data Science.
- Have experience of designing a business development strategy.
- Have experience of leading teams of data engineers/data scientists.
- The opportunity to lead data aspect of a successful consultancy in London.
- A salary of up to £140,000 + bonuses and benefits.
Please register your interest to Josh Carter at Harnham, or contact .
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job