Associate .NET developer Required Chertsey paying up to £36,000
Your new company
Large Private healthcare company are looking to add a ambitious associate developer to the team.
Your new role
You ill be the person to spearhead new project and while learning great skills on the job. looking for a someone ambitious who has a great level of Java and associated stacks either on a professional or self taught level.
- Have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Studies or a related subject, &/or commensurate experience in the workplace.
- Have an appreciation of the design, development, testing and release of software, using a range of development methodologies and frameworks.
- Be comfortable developing new systems or supporting existing ones.
- Be self-starting and be able to work independently when required.
- Participate in technical and strategy related discussions.
- Show strong communication skills.
- Be interested in experimenting with emergent technologies.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should have experience in the following technologies:
- Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5+, Web.Api
- HTML, CSS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity Framework
What you'll get in return
This is a Junior role and great stepping stone to get workplace experience in the market the salary range is between £20,000 to £36,000, but is ideal place to start your development career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'