Associate Migration Consultant
A creative and challenging role which specialises in refactoring legacy systems to modern platforms and languages. This role involves the application of Transoft automation technologies, combined with skilled software development, to help deliver a sustainable future for crucial business applications,
This role requires an individual with a foundation of software development who has the capacity to rapidly learn a broad range of technologies and competencies, with exceptional ability to solve problems in a structured, logical manner.
- Learn and operate the Advanced modernisation toolset
- Have the ability to swiftly learn multiple language disciplines, spanning legacy languages such as COBOL and C, in parallel with modern languages such as Java and C#.
- Function as an effective project team member
- Maintain a cooperative nature at all times
- Maintain the ability to both take instruction and work under own initiative as required.
- Be able to maintain a sharp focus on, and finish, intensive projects.
- Be able to adapt and apply new ideas as appropriate
- We would like you to have:
A demonstrable track record of learning multiple subject matter at an accelerated pace, along with a strong academic background and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
We are Advanced
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We are one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for? If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits include:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holiday
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Staff bonus scheme
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job