Associate Medical Writer - Life Sciences
Job Location: Cardiff
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Key Skills: A Life Science PhD with exceptional written communication skills.
We are currently working with a leading Medical Communications and Publications consultancy based in the Cardiff area.
The Associate Medical Writer job will be centred on the delivery of specialist medical communication material for a range of client projects.
Specific job responsibilities include producing high quality scientific content that meets project briefs and quality / compliance pre-requisites.
The job will also involve the evaluation of scientific literature research and amending any produced content when appropriate.
- A PhD in a Life Science subject, and preferably Post Doc experience also
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of writing projects outside of studies (writing for magazines etc.) is desirable
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge
- Medical Writer Jobs
- Medical Communications Jobs
- Scientific Writing Jobs
- Medical Writer Jobs in Cardiff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job