My client, a top global agency is seeking a Medical Communications Manager to join their dynamic team in Amsterdam. You will contribute work within teams to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
This position will suit someone with the following ethos;
• Share the same passion as my client by fueling great conversations in health which spark debate.
• Have an innovative outlook and thinks outside the box
• Uses scientific insights and best practices in communications
• Develop programs for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful.
Essential requirements are:
• A strong scientific background: an advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical, clinical, or associated scientific specialty (or relevant work experience in Pharma plus a bioscience degree at Masters level as a minimum)
• Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, or other directly relevant experience
• Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry - a strong advantage!
• Marketing knowledge would be a plus!
• Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
• Strong project management and client liaison abilities
• Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
• Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
My client offers a fantastic and highly competitive benefits package with a bespoke career development program!
Don’t miss out, send your CV now!
- Medical Writing
- Medical Education