TO £85K + BENS
A newly created opportunity for an ASSOCIATE MARKETING DIRECTOR has arisen within a rapidly expanding financial services company based in the City for an initial 10 month contract. The candidate will ideally have experience within data marketing and/or exchang, and worked on MIFID/EMIR projects.
Duties to include:
- Lead, manage and direct all marketing activities.
- Maintain a good working relationship with key accounts and potential business clients.
- Plan and create marketing strategy to enhance the brand by using campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR to attract new customers and retain existing clients.
- Constant interaction with different roles and departments within the business.
- Develop marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Monitor market trends
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of financial services markets. This is an ideal role for a candidate who has experience working within a sales team or front office trading floors. To be considered, you must possess the ability to work with senior individuals and manage expectations of managers, so strong communication skills are essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job