I am currently recruiting for a Associate Manager to manage the departmental operations for a large global call center.
The candidate will:
· Interacts with client leadership requiring issue resolution.
· Oversees the efficiency/quality of monitoring call volumes ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained.
· Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates work flow. Conducts call pattern forecasting activities. Establishes procedures and scripts used by team members.
· Improves processes, procedures, and productivity based on statistics (total calls, average number of calls on hold, hold times, etc.).
· Ensures that reporting is accurate and is completed in a timely manner
· Manages call list including verifying tracking processes, contact attempts, etc.
· Resolves systems problems that may affect departmental standards.
The Essential functions of the role are:
1) Handles the daily operations of individual teams in a productive manner to maintain contracted client performance standards.
2) Monitors the time and attendance and adherence of policy for team members to include any necessary training.
3) Coaches, develops and counsels existing team member to higher performance. Hires new team members.
4) Conducts training for customer service processes for team members, clients and merchants (as applicable). Reinforces training (post classroom or on the job) through day to day interactions.
5) Meets with Clients and Leadership team to participate in call quality calibration and operations meetings to understand Client needs and deliver to expectation.
For more information on this position, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes on or via email on .