Associate Lecturer in Workforce Development & Apprenticeships
Job Title: Associate Lecturer in Healthcare Workforce Development & Apprenticeships
Salary: £29,605 - £36,024 per annum - AC1
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
University College Birmingham works in partnership with the University of Warwick - Ranked eighth in the 2023 Guardian League Tables and 10th in the UK in the QS World University rankings 2023.
Due to the growth of the nursing provision at UCB, this is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Registered Nursing Associate or Allied Health Professional with current clinical experience, to join our growing, innovative and forwarding thinking nursing team as an Associate Lecturer.
In this role, the successful applicant will gain experience of teaching and assessing students in our purpose-built facilities in Moss House, the Health, Skills and Simulation Suite and other skills facilities around the campuses.
The applicant will provide specialist input to ensure that nursing and allied health skills are taught and assessed in line with current evidence-based practice; across both the nursing degree, nursing associate and our growing allied health programmes.
Educated to a minimum of foundation degree level with current registration on the NMC register (for Nurses and Nursing associates) or HCPC registered for allied health professionals, with experience of teaching and assessing students in clinical practice.
- Generous allocation of annual leave
- 38 days' paid leave per year
- 12 Bank Holidays & Concessionary Days
- Excellent Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Employer Contributions - 23.6%
- Subsidised private healthcare provided by Aviva including a Digital GP Service.
- Employee Assistance Programme inclusive of counselling services, financial wellbeing support and bereavement support
- Annual health MOTs with our Registered Nurse
- Excellent staff development opportunities including professional qualification sponsorship
- A variety of salary sacrifice schemes including car, technology and cycle
- Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking in central Birmingham
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Free on-site gym membership
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Closing Date - Friday 24 November 2023 at midday
Interview Dates - TBC
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click APPLY to be redirected to our website to complete an application form.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Associate Lecturer, Head of Department, University Head, Registered Nurse, Registered Nursing Associate, Health Professional, Healthcare, Healthcare Associate, Head of Department, Lecturer in Healthcare, Nursing Specialist, Nursing Lecturer, Healthcare Teacher, may also be considered for this role.
- Registered Nurse
- Head of Department
- Health Professional
- Nursing Specialist
- Healthcare Associate
- Nursing Lecturer
- Associate Lecturer
- Lecturer in Healthcare
- University Head
- Registered Nursing Associate
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'