Associate Lead Business Consultant (Nationwide)
Our client, Harpers for Growth, is a result driven management consultancy delivering high growth strategies and performance across the UK. Their highly specialized consultants are taking bespoke approach to each client using robust methodologies and working alongside their team. They have significant expertise in industry delivering effective marketing, sales and operational strategies and plans to both large organisations and SMEs.
They are now looking for an energetic, passionate and career driven AssociateLead Business Consultant to work with their clients and fellow associates. To join Harpers for Growth approved list of associates, you will need to work well under pressure, have a strength to follow through to get results and be a self-starter.
Associate Lead Business Consultant, the role:
- Facilitation of high-level strategy sessions to define deliverable business strategies
- Appraising financial models and implementation plans in conjunction with the client
- Drive business improvement initiatives by mentoring/managing and developing skills in executive and senior leadership teams
- Identifying the best markets for businesses to develop and grow into and the best ways to promote products within these markets.
- The promotion of the necessary workplace environment and culture to facilitate growth
- Building internal capability - identifying the areas of a company which need to be developed and trained in order to sustain long-term growth.
- Identifying the ambitions and goals of a business and reducing these to achievable and realistic targets, which must be delivered upon.
Associate Lead Business Consultant, the person:
- Proven record of leading, managing and growing SME businesses
- Substantial experience in senior management roles as well as in change management programs
- Demonstrating success in similar positions and sectors including consulting for businesses in range of £2M to £35M
- Experience and knowledge to guide board in decision making
- A broad business understanding - from managing conflicts and difficult conversations on all levels of the company to coaching and mentoring skills
- Ambitious and focused on results with positive but professional attitude
- Experience in B2B & B2C is a must
- Working well under pressure and to tight deadlines with a strong sense of urgency when necessary
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and influential individual who enjoys working with people
- Confident user of Microsoft Office
Associate Lead Business Consultant, your education:
- A Business Management qualification would be desired, but not essential
Competitive day rate available. This vacancy is for the applicants looking for assignments up to 4 full days per week. All the clients are based in the UK and it is not important where you reside, although Harpers for Growths’ office is in Southampton.
Full UK Driving Licence and your own transport is required as business travel is essential.
Pure Human Resources Limited work in partnership Harpers for Growth in providing HR support. We are not a recruitment agency. No applications from agencies please.
- Business Travel
- Business Understanding
- Implementation Plans
- Growth Strategies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'