Regulatory Associate / Lawyer - City of London Law Firm - Hybrid Working - £60k-£68k (DoE) - 4 month FTC
A leading City law firm is looking for an Associate, with 0-3 years PQE, to join the Regulatory department on a 4 month Fixed Term Contract.
What’s on offer:
This is a 4 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) starting as soon as possible, with a salary of £60k - £68k (dependent on experience). Standard working hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm and hybrid working (3 days in the office, two from home) is offered.
Key responsibilities as the Regulatory Associate will include:
- Considering papers received on instruction
- Responsibility for the strategic direction of cases
- Analysis of the issues and evidence required
- Liaising with and taking statements from witnesses
- Preparing witness statements
- Checking witness statements
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting allegations
- Preparing legal documents
- Instructing expert witnesses and Counsel
- Direction and supervision of Legal Assistants and Paralegals
- Completion of case management systems
- Compliance with the SRA Handbook and the BSB Handbook (where appropriate)
What we’re looking for:
- 0-3 years PQE
- Excellent academic results including a 2.1 degree or above
- Experience within Regulatory / professional discipline
- Solid grasp of legal concepts and the ability to apply the knowledge in a practical way
- Demonstrable contribution in moderately complex cases
- Excellent drafting skills
- Ability to balance a large and varied caseload
- Strong IT skills with MS Office
- Familiarity with time recording, costs estimates and billing
- Knowledge of time recording software
- Strong communication skills
- Available imminently and able to commit to a 4 month contract
Interested in this Regulatory Associate role?
If this is a role that interests you and you possess the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting 'LO - Regulatory Associate - City Law Firm - FTC’
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'