Associate Lawyer - Capital Markets - 1-3 years PQE
They have a diverse team of legal professionals and offer a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters professional growth and development.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity for a talented and motivated Associate with 1-3 years of post-qualification experience (PQE) has become available to join their Capital Markets team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer looking to advance their career in a thriving legal practice.
- Work closely with partners and senior associates on a variety of UK capital markets transactions.
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating transaction documents, including prospectuses, offering circulars, and disclosure materials.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to support client transactions and provide sound legal advice.
- Attend client meetings and collaborate with clients, colleagues, and external parties to achieve successful outcomes.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant legal developments, regulations, and market trends.
- A qualified Lawyer with 1-3 years of PQE in UK Capital Markets.
- Experience in providing advice to clients in equity and debt transactions
- Strong academic record with a law degree from a reputable institution.
- Experience in advising clients on a range of capital markets transactions, including IPOs, debt offerings, and securities regulatory matters.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, and negotiation skills.
- A proactive and detail-oriented approach to work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement within the firm.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Exposure to high-profile and complex transactions.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV, a cover letter, and academic transcripts. We encourage early applications as we will be reviewing them on a rolling basis.
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
people2people is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Operating for over 18 years in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, people2people and Frog Recruitment are your award-winning recruitment group and HR solutions provider. We are the 2022 Outstanding Large Agency, 2023 Excellence in Candidate Care and 2023 Excellence in Client Service RCSA Award winners. We mitigate our carbon emissions by measuring them and planting the equivalent in trees.
At people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'