Our objective at EMEA Recruitment GmbH is to find Europe’s top talent for some of the largest and most reputable companies based predominantly in the Netherlands and Switzerland. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a bilingual speaker to experience the best of both worlds by living in Nottingham and gaining valuable exposure by working with leading companies across Switzerland, The Netherlands or even the rest of Europe, the Middle-East and Asia.
At EMEA Recruitment GmbH we have 4 values that have contributed to our success; we are consultative, specialists, committed and confidential. Our values and culture are reflected in everything we do, by all consultants in all our locations.
If you are passionate about languages and you are a fluent German, French or Dutch speaker, we will give you the opportunity to utilise your skills within our established International division. With regular business trips to the Netherlands or Switzerland, EMEA Recruitment GmbH offers a unique opportunity to learn and experience working in the International business world.
What will you be doing?
As an Associate International Recruitment Consultant we will guide and train you to become a leading expert in sourcing top European talent. Through our development program, you will follow a schedule that will cover all areas of recruitment including; relationship management, advanced sales techniques, competency based interviewing and research methodologies.
Your future at EMEA Recruitment GmbH isn’t just about developing clients. You will be taking the lead in helping people further their careers as well as organising interviews and liaising between candidates and clients. This will eventually lead to contract negotiation and ultimately result in you becoming a well-rounded recruiter.
What to expect in your first year at EMEA Recruitment GmbH …
- Your base salary plus industry leading commission
- Realistic first year earnings of £25k+
- All new consultants receive 50% of your fees billed over the first 6 months
- The chance to become a valued member of the team with the opportunity to develop a solid career from Researcher to Director level
- Senior Consultants earn in excess of £100k/€150k/CHF150k
- The chance to work with the Directors of the business who will show you respect and treat you how they would expect to be treated.
- Regular travel to Switzerland or the Netherlands
- We reward you for your hard work with amazing incentives including;
- Industry leading commission/bonus
- Wining and dining in some top venues including Michelin star restaurants
- Holiday incentives including Las Vegas
- Your birthday as an extra holiday
- Company social events including visits to the races, cocktail making and outdoor pursuits
- Additional benefits including personal training sessions, Pension and Perkbox
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who have a history of going above and beyond. You must have had experience working in either recruitment or sales . You must have the flexibility to be able to travel at least once a month, must also able to communicate at all levels, be a confident, ambitious and self-motivated, with strong business development and relationship management skills. Have fluency in English, with additional Dutch and/or German and/or French and must be a graduate with a minimum 2:2 qualification.
- International Business
- International Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job