Associate HR Business Partner HS2
We are looking for an Associate HR Business Partner to support the HS2 Main Works Operating Unit HR Operations team to partner with the project management teams and lead the people plan. Coaching line managers with people plans and employee relations issues, working with shared specialist resources and ‘one Skanska’ philosophy.Be a champion of the UK People & Culture Plan in the OU and supporting the delivery of the HS2 Main Works OU Business Plan 2024 Market Strategy Areas.
- Support HR BP with the people plan delivery and partner with managers for personal areas of responsibility.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how the project is commercially viable and add value through people related activities
- Be a trusted partner to the project, by creating strong connections with key people in SCS to share best practice, and gain their respect in order to be able to influence decision making
- Being an ambassador for Skanska on the Project, reinforcing Skanska values and supporting connectivity of people working on the project back to the HS2 Operating Unit and UK Business Unit, creating a strong Skanska identity.
- Work with Managers in your dedicated areas, with support from the HRBP, to understand resource forecasting for the area and development needs of people.
- Support successful onboarding of new starters to the project, in your dedicated areas, to minimise unhealthy turnover.
- Work in collaboration with the Resourcing team to offer robust governance and benchmarking of roles to support an effective recruitment process
- Manage employee relations matters effectively to promote a high performance culture, in collaboration with Joint Venture partner HR teams where appropriate.
- Support HRBP in executing all annual events effectively to promote performance related remuneration.
- Support HRBPs to drive talent review processes, and work with ops teams to ensure succession plan in place for key roles
- Be the lead for the YVOS engagement survey and champion outputs to leverage engagement levels across the OU and work with areas which require intervention
We are looking for:
- Ideally CIPD qualified or at least Part Qualified / Working towards CIPD
- Experience working in HR Advisory roles previously.Previous Associate HRBP level experience would be preferred.
- Experience of supporting managers with employee relations issues to successful completion
- Experience of working in complex Joint Venture environments, across multiple site locations
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to challenge where required.
More information about the role
Please note this is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us:
The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the business.#J-18808-Ljbffr
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'