Associate Health and Safety Director
A world class independent property and construction consultancy in London are looking to appoint an experienced Associate Health and Safety Director to lead their prestigious Health and Safety Team.
An exciting opportunity to head up a health and safety team across a wide range of residential, commercial and transportation projects valuing from £100,000 to £400 million, typically ranging from £10m to £30m. A chance to demonstrate your proven experience in application of health and safety services in construction, engineering and industrial environments.
The role of the Associate Health and Safety Director:
As the successful Associate Health and Safety Director, you will be able to manage and be accountable for service delivery on a wide portfolio of projects and facilitate open communication between the designer, client and contractors.
- To be actively involved in the development of services, business development and growth.
- Management and appraisal of the Health & Safety team.
- Liaison with other business units cross selling the companies services.
- Maintain accurate fee forecast information for business reporting.
- Co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work.
- To provide a professional approach in co-operating, communicating and coordinating by fully engaging with clients and project teams and be able to adequately interact at junior and senior levels.
The Successful Associate Health and Safety Director:
The successful Associate Health and Safety Director should be degree qualified or equivalent and have experience in the delivering of health and safety services.
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
- Chartered Membership Status IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Understanding of Health and Safety Legislation e.g. OHSAS 18001
- A proven leader who is proactive and focused on quality.
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
- Basic Salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Excellent contributory pension.
- Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Healthcare and Life Assurance
If you are a Health and Safety Executive looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / OHSAS / CDM / Associate Director / Director / Associate Health and Safety Director / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM15 / Building Planning / Project Management
- NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / London / Health and Safety Manager / CDM Advisor / CDM15 /