Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with this education service in recruiting for an Associate general Marketing Analyst.
This is an exciting role to increase market share and revenue by acquiring new customers in the specified area, winning against the competition.
To expand the customer base by identifying growth opportunities, segmenting the market, and defining market leading acquisition campaigns to attract new customers.
To coordinate the deployment and test of different marketing channels and campaigns, and drive their reporting and analysis
To shape the future of the brand by taking part in a complete marketing experience and managing every aspect of a prospect's journey.
- To create, manage and implement acquisition marketing campaigns for Primary Learning Services which drives increases in market share, adoptions and customer base.
- To support defining and segmenting the market based on customer and market insights. To perform detailed and on-going competitor analysis, identifying opportunities and risks.
- To support defining lead journeys for customer segments, and to implement lead management and lead nurturing tactics to convert them into qualified leads and purchasers.
- To oversee closely the handover of leads with sales and to follow up on, measure and seek to maximize the conversion rates
- To work with the Marketing Performance team to automate campaigns where appropriate
- To strive to achieve set objectives and manage commercial aspects of the marketing activities and lead funnel. To assess performance against objectives and adjust marketing plans as required to maximise results and Return On Investment (ROI).
- To implement end-to-end campaigns through all phases of the campaign lifecycle, including creative development, audience segmentation and targeting, campaign execution, tracking response, follow up, reporting, etc., using the full marketing mix, delivering all marketing activities to the highest quality, on time, within budget and meeting campaign KPIs and goals
- To support the development of Go to Market acquisition marketing plans using internal and external insights
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job