Who they are
My client is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Their mission is to accelerate the decision making of their clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Founded in 2010, my client currently employs around 200 professionals in 10 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world's leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
What they do
Every day they focus on helping their clients with valuable, time-sensitive business decisions. My client is not only a bridge between outstanding industry experts and the world's top business but it is also a community of highly motivated, performance driven, and dynamic young professionals.
As an Associate, you will be researching, engaging, and connecting industry experts with our clients. In order to empower your clients' business decisions, you are expected to evaluate their specific needs, identify their knowledge gaps, and find the best industry experts. The role is fast-paced and involves communication, recruiting, negotiation, and sales, along with multi-tasking across a variety of running projects.
We're looking for:
- 0-2 years experience in a professional environment
- Undergraduate degree required
- General understanding of business concepts and commercial awareness
- Driven, goal-orientated, highly motivated to succeed
- Quick learner and critical thinker in order to add value
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in German is a bonus.
- Three weeks of comprehensive training
- Monthly performance-related bonuses
- Mentor: Senior colleague is assigned as a coach to help you progress and develop.
- Continued on the job training & sector education
- Swap programme for the best in class! Opportunities to go to one of the 10 global office locations (New York, London, Seoul, Shanghai etc)
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Project Management
- Time management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'