Associate Expenses & Accounts Payable Administrator
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will get you where you want to go.
Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, providing you with responsibility, scope to explore the latest best practice and work in an open team where collaboration and new ideas are encouraged, it will take you on a fast paced journey discovery and development of new and existing skills.
Scope of role:
Part of the centralised Accounts Payable & Expenses team which ensure that all invoices and expense claims coming into the department are dealt with efficiently, effectively and paid on time.
Role responsibilities for expenses will include:-
- Receiving and processing expense claims for several of the Group's subsidiary companies, including reviewing the validity of input VAT claimed, compliance to company policies and approving reimbursement payments to personnel.
- Preparing payment proposal and BACS payment reports for expenses, dealing with queries from staff members and claimants regarding the company's expenses policy and processes.
- Corporate credit card reconciliation, including correct coding of expenses to the company's financial reporting systems.
- Closing Expenses ledger at the end of every month.
Responsibilities for AP will include:-
- Ensure accurate processing of purchase invoices across Group's subsidiary companies.
- Ensure invoices are approved on time to meet established payment cycle.
- Prepare suppliers payment proposal and BACS payment reports twice a month and any additional ad-hoc payments.
- Monitor and maintain various ledgers, resolving any queries that might arise from this.
- Perform analysis of period results, investigate and resolve any inconsistencies.
- Closing the AP ledger at the end of every month
- Organised with a thorough approach
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Join the A Team
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays + opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We hire for potential and develop at pace. If successful, you can expect to take an online assessment, meet the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'