HVPD Ltd has an opportunity, based in our head office in Manchester, UK for an Associate Electronics Engineer to work alongside our Senior Electronics Engineer within our Development department. In this multifaceted role, the successful candidate will design, test, implement and debug electronics circuits for use in our sophisticated product range.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Bench testing, debugging and verification of prototypes
- Use of signal generators, oscilloscopes and similar
- Design Preparation for Production
- Creation and maintenance of electronics information required by the production department
- Operation of Cadstar
- Circuit Layout
- Cable scheduling
Full training on our products and services will be provided. The position will offer the successful candidate significant career progression through hands on training.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills "across the board" in Electronic Engineering.
- A degree in Electronics (or similar related subject) or have experience working in a similar field.
- Must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
In return we offer:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Full training and opportunity to gain external certifications
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- EMI Share Options Scheme
- Social Events
- Excellent transport routes
- Company pension (4% employer contribution)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye care Voucher Scheme
- Electronic Product Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job