Location: Manchester, London & Bristol
£35,000 - £45,000 plus discretionary bonus, life cover, pension, cycle scheme and 25 days holiday excluding statutory days
My clients are an award winning Environmental Consultancy. They have offices based across the UK with over 100 employees.
Due to expansion they are looking for a Senior Ecologist to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Promote the company through attendance at external events and proactively arrange internal and outward facing events
- Working with the Directors and Senior Managers to generate new business and client relationships
- Contribute to the preparation of marketing and business development materials
- Plan, co-ordinate and/or deliver all surveys and reports necessary to each project
- Provide briefings to wider ecology team following event attendance
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients, sub-consultants and co-consultants
- Contributing to the technical and professional development of less experienced members of the team
- Utilise the companies training budget to keep own skills up to date and relevant
- Contribute to the companies established internal training schedules
To apply you MUST have or hold:
- A Degree and/or a Post Graduate qualification in a relevant discipline
- Associate/Full membership of CIEEM
- Competent in Phase 1 Habitat Surveys of a range of habitats
- Demonstrable skills in at least one faunal taxonomic group (bats, or other mammals, reptiles, amphibians and birds)
- An NE Licence for one or more species would be highly advantageous
- Experience in the full range of report production, including EcIA and BREEAM
- You will have experience with a wide range of development sectors. For example: Housing & Transport
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in the new and exciting opportunity with a growing, flexible company then call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'