Job Title: Associate Director- Head of Permanent- Life Sciences
Salary: £85k plus profit share
Our client is a leading Global Life Sciences Recruitment Company, with regional teams covering Europe, Asia-Pac and North America.
The business was established in 2008 and currently has more than 70 employees working from their state-of-the-art offices in London, New York, Munich and Sydney.
They have a superb culture. Dress down, relaxed, yet ambitious and professional. Proven CEO with the passion and drive to take the business to the next level.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the profitability and strategic direction of the permanent team operating within the UK and Europe currently comprising of 11 people.
• You will direct, motivate and inspire a division within the company to achieve short, medium, and long-term goals
• You will have responsibility for the profitability of the division (i.e. P&L ownership)
• You will have shared responsibility for the strategic direction of the division
• You will have direct line management responsibility for divisional employees.
• You will be responsible for driving initiatives to ensure successful recruitment of new divisional employees as well as retention of existing staff within the division with the aim of growing to 26 heads within 24 months.
• You will interview all prospective new employees for the division
• You will set sales targets for all consultants and managers within your division
• You will have direct involvement in Client Relationship Management and Business Development Activities relevant to your division.
• You will be available to attend key client-facing meetings and to participate in tender processes/PSL reviews.
• You will be available as a key point of contact for escalation of any issues that may arise day-to-day within the division
Skills & Experience
• Degree educated or equivalent.
• You will have a proven and sustained track record of successful billings as a consultant
• You will have extensive experience in a senior management or director level role within the recruitment industry with a demonstrable track record of success
• You will have a track record or developing and managing top billers and of creating succession within a recruitment team
• Experience of recruitment within the Life Sciences sector is preferred but not essential. Our client will consider other specialist markets such as Tech, Finance,
• You will be able to demonstrate using practical and personal examples the competencies identified below.
This is for an immediate hire with the possibility of remote onboarding. To find out more about this role, please Apply below. All conversations are 100% confidential.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With close to 40,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you to give you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
u the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'