Our client is a leading planning consultancy is seeking an Associate Director to join them based in Rugby. The Associate Director will be experienced in either the public or private sectors and join the company at a Senior level.
This role requires an Associate Director to lead on projects and manage their own workload whilst supporting other directors within the business. This role will involve working independently and also having the support of junior members of the professional planning team in completing projects as may be required. The Associate Director will have wide ranging personal responsibility for input and reporting, daily database management and completion of projects and various tasks as part of the wider professional team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to manage competing demands and prioritise tasks for themselves and others. The successful individual will have experience in planning policy or development management and some experience in preparing and presenting evidence to hearings, inquiries or examinations in public however this is not essential. It is important for this role that the Associate Director has a full driving license and ideally a membership within RTPI however this is not essential.
Associate Director (Town Planning) Position Overview:
- Report directly to directors and report accordingly whilst developing own client base
- Manage the workload of junior staff members who will assist in a wide variety of project
- Wide range of personal responsibility for daily database management, input and reporting to the completion of projects and tasks as part of the wider professional team.
- Work on development plan / policy and development management projects and appeal work.
- Advocate solutions verbally and in writing to convey ideas clearly to the team.
Associate Director (Town Planning) Position Requirements
- Membership of the RTPI preferably
- Full UK driving license
- Experience in Planning policy or development management.
- Experience in presenting evidence to hearings, inquiries or examinations in public would be an advantage
- Numerate with the ability to write English in a clear concise manner and IT Literate.
Associate Director (Town Planning) Position Remuneration
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension at 4% matched
- BUPA private healthcare
- Professional fees paid
- Company credit card for business
- Death in service at 4x salary
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'