Associate Director / UK National Customer Service Manager - Home Based (ideally based in the South) , £75,000pa -£80,000pa + Excellent Benefits (£100,000pa Package) including Yearly Bonus and Company Car.
World Leading Developer and Marketer of Medical Technologies Client with offices based all over the UK.
Our client is a specialist in the Healthcare Sector and has operations in 90 countries, employs over 8000 people. With a track record of innovative and award winning medical and health care products our client has a reputation for improving the life of its customers. Due to continued growth we are looking for the following: Associate Director / UK Customer Service Manager , to drive performance across the Uk in terms of Sales and Customer Service.
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
- £75,000pa- £80,000pa + Excellent Benefits (£100,000pa Package)
- Monday-Friday, Operational Hours 09:00-17:00
- 37.5 Hours a week
- Yearly Bonus + Company Car
As an Associate Director / UK National Customer Service Manager you will be:
• 40% of time of time supporting UK Offices around UK- rest of time Home Based
• Lead , Manage, develop , performance manage a team of Customer Service and Sales Managers
• Create an inspirational vision to which the team can aspire to deliver Results
• Recruitment , Training, development of Staff across the business
. Prepare activity Reports, and work closely with Senior Management
. Manage Multiple Sites Remotely.
Preferred Skills, Associate Director , UK National Customer Service Manager:
• High Personal accountability
• Experience with a National / Global Organisation- used to Travelling
• Passion to "make a difference"
• Communicate and Collaborate with Colleagues across a range of departments and at all levels
• Ablity to create detailed tactical and strategic plans
• Analytical and decision making skills
• High level of organisation skills
• Problem Solver
• Hands on approach
• Excellent Customer focus
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Home based -with considerable travel
If you’re interested in this Associate Director / UK National Customer Service Manager: then please apply asap. Candidates ideally will be based in the South, ie: Heathrow, Surrey, Reading, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Slough, West London, Berkshire, and ideally have come from the Medical Sector, either Medical Devices , Medical Technologies or Pharmaceuticals or Pharma. UK travel will be required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job