Salary negotiable upon experience
Are you a recruitment leader looking to step into an Associate Director position? You will be taking on a high performing contract team with a well-established presence in their space, and you will be expected to grow and drive this team forward to break through new billings brackets.
Your role as an Associate Director will include, but won't be limited to:
- Effectively building and leading your team through consistent hiring
- Motivating and inspiring the leadership teams around you for the business to thrive
- Being involved in internal and strategical decision-making process, coming up with innovative solutions and ideas for the business to perform better
- Ensuring consistency in revenue and profit across your team
- Managing senior relationships with existing and key accounts in your sector
- Proactively winning business over for yourself and your team
- Encouraging a culture of graft and high performance in your team
- Running appraisals and weekly meetings
- Collaborating with other teams to spread best practices across the business and promoting team playing practices
You will have full ownership of your function and the backup of the leadership team to help you settle and thrive upon arrival and continuously after that. The opportunity to earn well and have access to a transparent progression structure is there. Commitment and loyalty is rewarded through long term incentive plans.
To be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate successfully leading a team in the past, consistently exceeding targets and driving your consultants forward. Understanding or experience of the Workday/SAP/Cloud contract markets would be preferable. Previous experience recruiting or leading a European team is a big plus!
APPLY BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position
- IT Recruitment
- IT Sales
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'