Associate Director Statisticial Programming
Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Hertfordshire are looking for a new Associate Director for Statistical Programming. This is a fantastic opportunity focusing on Oncology studies.
You will be managing a small team of programmers, and be responsible providing statistical analysis and programming leadership within Oncology. You will take ownership for all programming activities from drug development, study design and regulatory filings and publications.
Role: Associate Director Statistical Programming
Salary: up to £75,000 + benefits + bonus + car allowance
• Proven track record of project management
• Strong Leadership experience
• Proven submission experiences within Oncology
• Leadership of programming activities using SDTM, ADaM and regulatory activity
Please apply now for further information about this fantastic opportunity!
- Associate Director Statisticial Programming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job