A specialty company with the EMEA team split across the UK and Switzerland. The company offers an inclusive environment with a culture for growth and cross-functional and cross-geographical working.
Split home and office based (North West London)
- Research, develop and drive strategic scientific communication plans for the EMEA region.
- Responsible for the successful and timely implementation of publication and scientific plans within budget - as well as the leadership of agencies/vendors and associated budgets, and oversight of medical-writer-led projects.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with affiliates to identify local/regional data gaps and lead strategic publication planning efforts to address those gaps.
- Partner with global medical affairs (GMA) to contribute or leverage global publications plan.
- Build effective partnership with scientific experts, scientific/medical advisory boards, and medical education/communication.
- Prepare, analyse, interpret, and summarise data. Evaluate study data from tables and listings.
- Coordinate publication reviews and integration of reviewer comments for review of publications.
- Select and lead external agencies to ensure alignment with project strategy, scope objectives, timelines etc.
- A science degree, ideally with a PhD.
- Significant experience in a scientific communications/medical communications within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extensive experience in strategic publication planning and execution of publication plans.
- Experience managing external agencies preferred.
- Ability to develop communication strategies, understands principles of strong corporate communications.
- Expertise in scientific communications - Strong knowledge of current good publication practices and guidelines and medical writing guidelines (e.g.,GPP3, ICMJE, CONSORT). Ability to teach/coach/train colleagues about best practice scientific communications.
- Excellent basic salary plus car allowance, bonus, healthcare etc.
- The option to work from home on a regular basis.
- Excellent growth environment.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46243 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'