Associate Director - Retail & Mixed Use Property Management
About the Team:
Property Management is one of CBRE's key service lines. Led by David Fogarty, the business currently employs circa 500 people within the UK.
They enable their clients to focus on their core business by managing their real estate with total efficiency and with the aim of maximising its value. Their investment in both people and technology has created a state-of-the-art property management service, ironing out inefficiencies and adding value all the time.
The Retail & Mixed-Use team are responsible for the management of three of top 20 shopping centres including:
- Manchester Arndale
- Centre MK, Milton Keynes
- The Mall, Cribbs Causeway
Some notable clients include:
- M&G Real Estate
- CBRE Global Investors
- U&I (Development Securities)
The role is to take a lead on all property management activity for one of the UK's biggest Shopping Centres, leading the high performing property management team and continue the excellent working partnership with the onsite FM teams, finance teams and other business lines, providing exceptional service and delivery to our clients.
This role offers the following opportunities:
- Management of a top 10 shopping centre and asset and a key client relationship
- Responsibility for co-ordinating the client instruction
- Managing and mentoring talented support surveyors within the team
- Structured training and career progression
- Great internal support network
- Interesting and varied work
- RICS qualified with a minimum of 3-5 years' post qualification work experience in the UK market, with excellent experience of retail and mixed-use assets
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with the client, team, occupiers and other stakeholders
- Able to actively lead on marketing strategy and implementation
- Apply the principles of service charge management to ensure compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements including the terms of the lease
- Understand the principles of lease structure and apply that understanding to all areas of management of the asset
- Understand VAT, banking and credit control methods
- Be able to apply legal principles of tenant applications for consent and the processes to be followed
- Understand and use proficiently industry / CBRE specific IT applications
- Able to delegate, supervise and develop junior team members
- Ability to coordinate and manage tasks across various internal and external teams
- Constantly updating knowledge of legislation and other current issues relating to retail property management
- Understand and grow knowledge of the clients' investment objectives
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with other parts of the wider CBRE service lines, identifying where there are opportunities for cross-selling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'