Associate Director - Residential Sales
We’re recruiting for an experienced Estate Agent (Associate Director level) to join our growing Wilmslow Sales team. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, with exceptional communication skills.
You'll have at least three years' experience working in a similar role as a Senior Sales Negotiator, Valuer or Manager and be looking to take the next step in your career. Most importantly of all is that you have a can-do attitude, are keen to succeed individually and as part of a team and take pride in the work that you do.
- Arrange and carry out viewings for applicants, liaise with clients, negotiate sales, and form part of the residential sales team
- Conduct market appraisals
- Support the Head of Department with the day-to-day running of the office
- Ensure the departments instructions are marketed and sold with maximum professionalism and efficiency
- Support the Head of Department in meeting targets
- Secure additional business for the office by meticulous management of the database
- Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- To attend and assist with pitches, with the aim of winning market share on good terms
- Personally drive the sales process, seeing sales through to completion.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Self motivated, target and goal driven individual
- Experience of pitching for business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and understand business development
- Experience in speaking with solicitors and good knowledge of the residential sales conveyancing process
- Empathetic with client’s needs and a wish to offer un-paralleled client care
- Team player, confident with clients and purchasers, organised and reliable
- Excellent presentation skills
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet, enthusiastic
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'