Associate Director - Renewable Energy Capital Markets
Associate Director Renewable Energy (Capital Markets) - Property Consultancy - London £70K to £80K + c.25/30% Bonus + Pkg
This opportunity sits within one of the world's leading global Property Consultancies, and subsequently a business that is one of the UK's largest energy consultancies. Providing a full suite of energy and sustainability services across both the built and natural environments.
Their UK energy and sustainability team is expanding rapidly and we require a dynamic and motivated individual to lead the growth of Renewable Energy M&A and Capital Raising within our clients long established and growing Energy & Sustainability team.
The role will see the successful candidate, taking to market an active portfolio of energy focused sites with planning consent and also taking a range of operational assets to market on behalf of investors.
This role offers rapid progression to Director level with no barriers in place. There are also opportunities to be part of national committees and focus groups.
We require an individual with a well-rounded, technical skill set including financial and economic modelling, financial analysis, market reviews or benchmarking, forecasting or investment analysis, and with at least 5+ years' experience as an investment individual in Infrastructure/Renewables.
Candidates should ideally have experience of working within a top 20 accountancy firm, be adept at planning ahead and managing time effectively in an environment with high workflow and tight deadlines.
Your ability to work comfortably and confidently with senior clients in a commercial context, will be as important as your ability to author and produce polished and commercial documents, including models, pitches and investor reports.
What you'll do:
- Play a key role in the origination and execution of renewable energy M&A and capital raising instructions.
- Monitor, track, and build relationships with existing and target clients/assets to generate new instructions.
- Prepare transaction deliverables, including marketing documentation, corporate summaries, pitches / proposals and investor reports
- Work with a team to conduct financial analysis (including building models) and due diligence as well as overseeing & coordinating third party advisers.
- Development and present investment opportunities to clients
- Contribute to improving internal processes to drive efficiencies and improve client service
If you think this opportunity sounds appealing and fits with your experience and skills, please get in touch for more information.
- Capital Markets
- Renewable Energy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'