How would you like to work for and have full responsibility of an interesting property portfolio on behalf of one of the countries leading property fund managers? Not only that, but you'll have the chance to be the lead on two of the funds!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected commercial real estate firm that has an excellent presence in the market with their business.
You'll have the chance to implement high quality service procedures based on your past experience to provide high quality satisfaction.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Generous salary in line with your experience
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- A mixed range of asset classes to look after
- The chance to lead and mentor a team
- Day to day management of the portfolio.
- Working with your team to ensure that the financial side of property management is all in hand, including rent payments, arrears, budgets for FM/Maintenance
- Reviewing the portfolio to find and create value for the company.
- Managing repairs/maintenance.
- Identify cross selling opportunities from other parts of the business
- Stakeholder management
- MRICS qualified
- You will have solid and demonstrated commercial property management experience
- A thorough knowledge of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- Able to demonstrate financial and commercial nous on a mixed used portfolio.
- High attention to detail
- Adept at Microsoft Office Suite and TBS
- Skilled at managing multiple stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has grown its market share within the highly competitive London market. They have managed to do this with their excellent service where they will give every job 100%, meaning repeat business and referrals. The harder you work, the easier it gets.
If this sounds like something you don't want to miss out on, get in touch now to find out more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
- Estates Management
- Commercial Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job