* Yorkshire/Hybrid (3 days in office/on site and 2 days at home)
* Competitive salary + car allowance & benefits
Associate Director - Project Management
Yorkshire/Hybrid (3 days in office/on site and 2 days at home)
Competitive salary + car allowance & benefits
Our client is a well established international real estate and infrastructure consultancy with offices in Yorkshire and other key UK cities, who work with a variety of high calibre and long-standing clients across the public and private sector.
Their team in Yorkshire is undergoing a period of growth due to increased client demand, as a result they have the opportunity for an Associate Director to join their innovative and dynamic project management team, to work and lead on industry leading projects.
The sectors they work in are varied, however there is a current need for an ambitious individual to work with a mixture of private and public sector clients with projects varying from £5m to £500m. Sectors include advanced manufacturing, defence and security (both private sector and MOD), large mixed use developments, social housing, NHS new hospital builds, local authority masterplanning and property developments, hotels, build to rent and more.
The successful Associate Director, reporting directly to the Director of Project Management, will deliver the key stages of large projects to ensure that they are on time, to high quality and within the specified budget through either themselves or their team. This will be spread throughout the region across a range of real estate sectors. The sector will be aligned to the particular strengths and areas of interest of the individual. There is a strong pipeline of work with existing clients.
Main purpose of the role;
* To lead and coordinate project activities, ensuring good communication and adherence to governance processes.
* To understand, anticipate, inform and deliver great outcomes for their clients, every time, everywhere.
* To drive exceptional delivery, health & safety, commercial, risk management and quality performance on infrastructure projects throughout the project lifecycle.
* To lead, develop and further expand a team of Project Managers and Senior Project Managers.
* Helping to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
* Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues.
* Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
* Project planning, including producing the detailed project plan.
* Advising upon the procurement of resources.
* Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team.
* Monitoring and applying performance management techniques.
* Managing the change control process.
* Monitoring and advising upon project finances.
* Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
* Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
* Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
Business development to include;
* Identifying opportunities to develop new business with existing clients and reporting such opportunities to the appropriate line manager.
* Assisting in the production of bid documentation.
* Financial management - Ensuring prompt client invoicing and utilising FMS in order to monitor a project's financial status.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a consultancy or developer environment and demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
Essential experience includes;
* Construction related degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or developer
* Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
* Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
We have placed many people with this client while working with them for the last 10 years. Everyone we have placed in this team over the past 3 years are very happy and some have benefited from being promoted due to their very clear and balanced promotion criteria.
Our client want their people to succeed both in work and life. To support this they promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance. They are an equal opportunity employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For more information and for a confidential conversation about the role please apply now by submitting your CV or contact Dean Forster at Tempest Jones Recruitment.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'