An excellent opportunity has arisen within a global investment bank in the City for an Operational Risk professional at AD level.
You will have solid operational risk experience gained within a similar environment with a solid understanding of the current UK risk management environment and modern frameworks as well as outstanding technical and analytical skills.
The ability to assimilate and present data, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to this role. You will enjoy building and developing relationships with the business and demonstrate the capability to challenge stakeholder and present considered views and findings.
- Take ownership of risk/control assessments with the business assist with improving and any areas of concern
- Assist with the development of operational risk policies and controls assisting the business with mitigating and reduce errors
- Analyse new products from an operational risk processing perspective
- Support key operational risk processes and analyse the risk associated with incidents working stakeholders to implement tighter controls.
- Provide training & support to staff on all operational risk matters, presenting to staff and managing the training programme
- Conduct risk assessments in respect to process change management, documenting findings and report to Management
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
- Operational Risk
- Risk Assessments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job