Work for one of the largest Real Estate Consultancies in the world with a high quality team in Newcastle that is regarded as a key leader in the office and industrial sector.
Although they are doing very well in their sector, they're hungry for further growth and market share, and a talented individual who is able to seek out new business will be rewarded well for it.
There are GENUINE prospects to become a Senior Director in a relatively short space of time in the business, so this is a rare chance to be fast tracked into the hierarchy.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Associate Director salary and bonus structure in place for those who can look out for the extra hidden value.
- Car Allowance if required
- Usual corporate benefits of generous pension, private healthcare, etc
- Genuine roadmap to directorship level.
- Support the existing team but get involved in winning new businesses.
- Collaborate with other departments to increase fee earning revenue with your creative business acumen
- Advise clients on rent reviews, renewals, strategic asset management including re gears, restructuring and future strategy.
- Have excellent General Practice skills and deploy them when required.
- Supporting Junior members of staff.
- Experience in Valuation, Property Management or Agency would be disciplines that would be highly regarded, but demonstrated value in other disciplines would be appropriately recognised.
- MUST BE RICS QUALIFIED.
- Being assertive in your justification of value, but also be able to understand your clients views.
- Well organised and able to managing a dynamic workload.
- Innovative in thinking and problem solving.
- A collaborative mindset
- Working knowledge of Argus necessary
- Able to mentor and develop junior members of staff in their continuous property career.
- Links to the Industrial and Office markets would be highly desirable.
Whether you are working for a boutique commercial agency and you want to work with some larger clients, or whether you want to speed up your career progression to a director position, there will be many options that will be available for you here, with collaboration and culture being highly important.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- General Practice Surveying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job