Associate Director of Pharmaceutical Development - Cambridgeshire
If you have a strong background in Drug Discovery, Metabolism, Toxicology or Drug Development, then we would be keen to hear from you to discuss this new role. The Associate Director of Pharmaceutical Development will provide advice to customers in the design and conduct of pharmaceutical development programs. This key role is part of the ongoing global expansion of our client, so if you are looking to expand your career, then please get in touch.
- Play a key role in advising on program and study design, work closely with the proposals team to ensure customer requirements are understood and that these satisfy current understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that programs are delivered in a timely manner according to defined requirements achieved through building an internal project team for each program.
- Ensure customer specific requirements are communicated to the internal project team.
- Regularly update internal project team on achieved objectives for programs either by round table meetings or virtual (TC, video conference etc).
- Communicate effectively with line manager and departmental heads to ensure a high level of awareness of any constraints encountered in management of individual programmes.
- Work with the designated Customer Relationship Manager to ensure prompt delivery of regular status updates.
- The Associate Director of Pharmaceutical Development provides customers with scientific, strategic and regulatory guidance to help them in the design and conduct of development programs to progress their compound(s) to clinical trials and to marketing in an efficient and timely manner.
- In addition, once awarded, the Associate Director of Pharmaceutical Development is responsible under guidance for the scientific leadership of the program and works closely with the Customer Relationship Manager (where appropriate) in the overall management of a customer’s development program.
- The Associate Director of Pharmaceutical Development also plays a key role working with the commercial team to help identify and win new programs of work. This includes sales visits, attendance and presenting at scientific conferences and symposia and engaging the customer in discussions on their development needs prior to study award.
- Customer orientated
- An understanding of the non clinical development of pharmaceutical products
- A strong scientific knowledge in one or more areas of non clinical development
- Team player
- Clear confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working in a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment
- Drug Development
- Drug Metabolism
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"