A leading financial services consultancy offering Payroll services to large national and multi-national clients has a requirement for an Associate Director of Payroll Services to join their organisation. Working with a prestigious client base acting as a consultant for Payroll and HR services. You will be delivering exceptional business and technical skills to multiple projects. Working on the Payroll function which is a rapidly expanding area of the business and working in the following areas of projects - Payroll operations, vendor selection, systems implementation and function outsourcing.
* Experience in pre-sales and bid development
* Experience of post sales payroll project implementations
* Ability to build strong client relationships
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including presentations
* Ability to manage large project streams
* Ability to demonstrate exceptional current payroll technical knowledge on areas such as RTI and Auto Enrolment.
* Ideally Graduate / Postgraduate level
* Ideally CIPP qualified
* Experience of the full Payroll cycle
* Experience of working with Payroll vendors
* Ideally previous payroll consultancy experience.
This role requires extensive travel to client sites and when not at client sites, you will be home based with occasional travel to the head office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job