A highly acclaimed US law firm is looking to recruit an Associate Director of IT Service Delivery to provide support across their three Asia offices. Based in the firm's Hong Kong office, the Associate Director of IT Service Delivery will provide on the ground direction to all IT staff in Asia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Focuses on day to day operations of the office, working with functional operations leads
- Acts as senior lead on the ground for issue escalation and resolution
- Acts as 'go to' person for office/service delivery issues
- Ensures on time delivery of all completed work requests
- Coordinates internal resources or vendor services to meet customer needs
- Leads the Asia Advisory Group on IT
- Facilitates coordination of new technology roll-outs and upgrades
- Ensures the highest level of customer care
The ideal candidate for the Associate Director of IT Service Delivery will be degree educated with strong technical experience in a customer-facing IT role, plus have previous management experience. Law firm experience is strongly preferred. You must have excellent people and process management skills, and you need to be able to direct and motivate a team. An excellent customer service orientation is a must, as is the ability to stay calm under pressure and work to tight timescales. You will have first class negotiation skills and the ability to affect change. If you meet the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.