Associate Director of Business Development
Successful national firm of tax specialists in Remuneration & Trusts, Rewards & Incentives, Extraction options, Capital Gains Tax, Capital Expenditure, Share Incentives, Inheritance Tax and bespoke Tax Planning, providing innovative tax planning solutions to family businesses, listed companies, multi nationals, international businesses, high net worth individuals and more, requires Associate Director Business Development.
Contributing to continued and ambitious plans for future growth in a fast-paced target-focused environment, as Associate Director of Business Development you will work with new and existing clients nationally, focussing on the South of England from prestigious London/City offices, responsible for:
• Developing and executing a winning sales strategy
• Generating and closing leads from intermediaries such as accountants and financial advisers
• Influencing and negotiating with key decision makers
You must possess:
• Strong new business development experience with clear evidence of success in the OMB/SME market place
• Experience gained in UK Tax, Law, Banking or Financial Services (an existing related referral network would be an advantage) selling to HNW/UHNW individuals, Accountancy practice and/or wealth management professionals
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills
• Tenacious and self-motivated approach with the ability to inspire and thrive in a fast-paced target-focused environment
• A clean driving licence and your own vehicle
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
- Tax Planning
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"