Our client is a leading UK based construction consultancy who operate across multiple sectors, they have an opening for an Associate Director to head up their project management team in their London office. This is an exciting time to join the company, they have a strong pipeline of work in the residential & commercial sectors, if you are a senior level PM who is looking to shape their own team of PMs then this is the job for you.
As it stands the project management team in the London office for the consultancy has a headcount of 4, as Associate Director you will be tasked with growing this, we are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to push on with their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Team Management
- Reporting into the Board of Directors
- Project Management
- Production of feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants
- Monitor the costs of projects and their progress in relation to the programme
- Work according to the agreed technical approach and to the required technical quality standards and procedures
Your experience will include:
- Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
- Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
- Demonstrable knowledge of the property sector
- Preferably chartered (MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB)
- Preferably degree qualified in a construction related discipline
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to George Cumersdale at UKL Professional.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job