Associate Director (Insights / Market Research) -Weybridge - £45k - £55k
Do you have strong Market Research / Insights experience at Account Manager level? Keen to take the next step in your career within an organically grown company?
We are recruiting for an exciting role for our client who are a highly successful business within Consumer Research for an Associate Director.
This role will be working very closely with the Research Director and you will be a key and senior person within this team working on projects and delivery of these to clients.
• Owning projects and leading all stages from commission to completion.
• Assist Research Director in leading projects and mentoring junior staff.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients / suppliers.
• Leading the design of research materials, from questionnaire design to presentations and workshops.
• Creating presentations and delivering insights to clients face to face.
• Work with the time to evaluate project delivery, hardships and successes etc..
• Coordinating internal teams.
• Review and improve project profitability.
• Strive to develop best practice; constantly keeping up to date on industry news and developments, sharing news and ideas with the team.
• Account manage existing clients and seeking referrals.
• Work with marketing department to keep involved with social media / newsletter and networking events.
• Work with Directors to constantly brainstorm and develop ideas to contribute to the growth of the company.
• Proven project lead experience.
• Strong account management experience.
• Experience within consumer research sector.
• Highly analytical with a strong ability to interpret and present numerical data.
• Articulate and able to write compelling and succinct reports key to delivering key insights.
• Strong team player with drive to add to the team spirit!
• Experience in a variety of ad-hoc research methodologies including CATI, CAWI and some qualitative research experience.
• 25 days holiday
• Workplace pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Supportive team with flexible working hours
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
- Account Management
- Market Research
- Project Management
- Qualitative Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job