Associate Director - Fire Engineer
My Client, a Fire Engineering Consultancy are looking for an Associate Director to join their growing team in London, Bristol or Manchester.
The Associate Director can be based at any of the three offices and would be mentored and report to the Director, this is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for an Associate Director role where you can progress and grow with this consultancy.
The Role of the Associate Director:
- Manage current clients and attract new ones
- To use your experience in Fire Engineering to mentor and manage a team of Engineers
- Keep said team updates with regulations and industry progression
- Aids in development of the consultancy through external business development
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Recognised professional membership with Engineering Council, IFE as a Chartered Engineer
- Credible Fire Expert
- Ability to manage and lead a team of Engineers
- Expert Witness qualification
- Comply with IFE Code of Conduct
- Continual Professional Development
My client is looking for the Associate Director to function as part of their team, to work and grow with the company, bring the best out of their team and to develop potential.
- Carry out performance reviews
- Enthuse and Motivate the team
- Chair meetings, ensure everyone has input
- Encourage communication within and across teams
And in return:
- A competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Generous Car Allowance
- 25 days Holiday
- Pension and Healthcare plan
If you are a Fire Engineer or Associate Director Fire Engineer looking to join a leading Fire Consultancy, please contact Alex Mead at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Manager / Consultancy / HSE / HSEQ / CDM Consultant / Principle Designer / Building Consultancy / Advisor/ Building Planning / Project Management/
- Associate Director TIFireE GIFireE AIFireE MIFireE FI FireE FPA Fire Risk Assessor Fire Safety Fire Risk Advisor Fire Safety Auditor Fire Risk Assesso
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'