My client, a leading digital agency, is looking for an Associate Director-level candidate with an expertise in eCommerce Channel Strategy to join their team on a long-term contract.
Duration: 6-12 Months
Rate: £250-400 a day DOE
Start: February 2018
* Be the internal strategic expert on the indirect European E-commerce landscape and specific channel partners.
* Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modelling that translates analytics into actionable marketing plans.
* Develop comprehensive strategies that solve complex business challenges and address the needs of senior internal and external stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth.
* Communicate channel strategies to the agency and client's leadership and the broader organisation by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
* Work with European Data Driven Marketing team, local channel planners, local client teams to push projects forward, driving recommendations through to implementation.
* Effective project management, presentation and written communications skills.
* Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
* Effective business judgement, along with a natural inclination to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions.
* Experience working with high-growth technology clients, with the ability to manage ambitious strategic operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams.
If keen to apply, email CV to .
- Digital Marketing
- Channel Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job