Associate Director - Clinical Research
Salary: Competitive + Comprehensive Benefits Package
The opportunity has arisen to join a global pharmaceuticals company who work across both pharmaceuticals and consumer health in an Associate Director capacity. Our client has an excellent reputation and strong pipeline. They boast expertise in neurodegenerative diseases along with a clear focus in Oncology and developing medicines for cancers with high unmet medical needs.
The Associate Director role will be overseeing a global oncology portfolio, the successful candidate will have prior experience in implementing and leading clinical development strategies within a similar environment. This role will report directly into the Director, Clinical Research.
- Lead phase II & III Oncology programmes
- Protocol development
- Serve as the subject matter expert providing input across project teams and key opinion leaders
- Study data interpretation
- Act as a Study Director for selected trials
- Management and oversight of multiple cross functional teams & vendors
To be eligible for this role, you:
- Must have a PhD within a relevant scientific field
- Must have relevant Oncology therapy area experience
- Must have led and managed global programmes & teams
Associate Clinical Director, Associate Clinical Research Director, Clinical Portfolio Director, Clinical Trials, Clinical Development, Associate Director of Clinical Operations, Oncology, Solid Tumours, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, London, North London, Essex, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Buckinghamshire, East Anglia, Pharmaceutical, CRO, Vendors
- Associate Director : Clinical Research