Associate Director Business Intelligence - Pharmaceuticals
Global pharmaceutical company, M4 corridor, senior strategic role - Business Intelligence & forecasting
Your new company
Is an innovative global pharmaceutical company, with an excellent reputation and working atmosphere, alongside a history of scientific excellence, looking to add an Associate Director to their Business Intelligence and forecasting team in the Maidenhead / M4 Corridor area.
Your new role
You will be joining an established commercial and business insights team to analyse the performance of the company's portfolio across Europe, developing strategies and delivering these to senior management, working with colleagues in multiple departments and countries, as well as liaising with internal stakeholders and external vendors. There will be a particular focus on pipeline products / assets in late phase development.
Main duties will include:
- Carrying out competitive / market intelligence and analytics work on products;
- Forecasting, along with colleagues, for multiple business units;
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on technical processes and business analytics;
- Generating insights from data analysis, eg CRM, market research or other secondary data;
- Developing and delivering strategic recommendations on brand strategy, as well as Business Intelligence plans;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders;
- Dealing with third party vendors; and
- Leading and overseeing projects, ensuring effective timeline management.
What you'll need to succeed
As well as excellent organisational, communication and analytical skills, you should have:
- A strong track record within pharmaceutical business intelligence, analytics, forecasting or market research;
- Experience of working on projects across the UK, European or global market;
- Project management experience, including setting and managing timelines and milestones;
- Excellent people skills, with a demonstrated ability to influence decisions;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- A technical, business or scientific background, eg BSc, MSc or equivalent experience; and
- Experience using dashboards and/or data visualisation or similar tools, eg using Excel, Qlikview / Qliksense, Tableau, PowerBI, Veeva or salesforce.
You must have experience of developing forecasts within the pharmaceutical industry - this is critical to the role and candidates without this will not be considered.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to be involved with a variety of interesting projects across the company's portfolio, generating insights & developing strategies that will drive the business forward, a generous salary, and an excellent working atmosphere.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career, especially as there are multiple business intelligence and insights opportunities available.
Keywords: business, intelligence, analytics, analysis, BI, forecast, forecasting, market, research, quant, finance, report, dashboard, Excel, Tableau, Qlik, salesforce, Veeva, strategy, project, manager, director, stakeholder, data, clinical, development, asset, product, launch
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'