Key Skills: Sales / Associate Director / Client Management / Client Relationships / Public Relations / PR / PRCA / B2B / Technology / Tech / Financial PR / Content / Press Releases / Story Telling / Revenue /
*NEW ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR*
My client is a well-established Public Relations/PR company, specialising in the B2B Technology sector. With strong exposure on an international scale, they work with a range of clients including Thales, Samsung, Microsoft and Fujitsu. They have built up a well-established client base as a result of their innovative and dynamic approach to their work. They are on the lookout for a talented Associate Director to join the team, with strong B2B Tech experience, along with the ability to motivate and lead a team below them. Listed as one of the top PR Agencies within the UK, they are on the lookout for a driven, ambitious and talented individual to join the team and help grow their key accounts.
In summary, they are looking for:
- Solid Tech B2B experience within PR
- Ability to foster and cultivate strong client relationships, and in turn be reactive to their needs
- Exposure to handling a range of clients, from SMEs through to Blue-Chip Corporations
- Desire to join a company you can have a real impact on, with the ability to drive change and spearhead further growth
- Strong written and communication skills
- Sociable, energetic and enthusiastic person that could really fit in the vibrant culture of the team
The salary is between £50,000-£60,000. An incentive based workplace, they also have bonus structures in place to reward performance.
This is an urgent requirement, with face-to-face interviews being held from 14/11/17. Recruiting for this exciting position is of high priority to the client, so do apply straight away if this position could be of interest and you match the skillset needed. Please send your most updated CV to or call Jilna Shah on .
Key Skills: Sales / Account Director / Associate Director / Client Management / Client Relationships / Public Relations / PR / PRCA / B2B / Technology / Tech / Financial PR / Content / Press Releases / Story Telling / Revenue /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job