Associate Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Director / RICS Associate / MRICS Senior QS
Associate Director position
Opportunities located in the Midlands and North West, commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Solihull, Liverpool, Manchester, Wigan, Warrington
A new opportunity to become part of an expanding quantity surveying team with one of my clients established project consultancy teams. The position is to enhance and support the main business’ growth plans. You will work as part of the Cost Consultancy team, providing high calibre professional advice to key clients.
For the right person, this is an opportunity to develop a successful service in a new region and to grow with the business. My client has successfully developed a Cost Consultancy service line elsewhere but is planning to open a new office as part of the business growth aspirations, are looking to build upon these successes.
- To deliver cost planning and cost management services in relation to construction projects and in support of the Cost Consultancy team in the Midlands and London.
- To deliver and develop the cost consultancy service line in the Midlands and support Cost Consultancy growth. Expand the existing offer to key clients within residential, office, retail and industrial portfolios.
- Must be fully qualified – MRICS/RICS Chartered
- Sound knowledge of building contracts
- Ability to meet and exceed fee targets
- Excellent Residential experience, also commercial and health would be a bonus
- Ability to demonstrate experience of good client relationship management and self-management
- Proven track record of delivery of successful delivery of commercial cost consultancy at a high level as well as a recognised profile in the area
- BSc Quantity Surveying (minimum of 2:1)
- Must be a good team player but able to work independently. Confident, client facing communicator both verbally and in writing
Ideally, they are looking to pay a salary of £80,000-£90,000 plus benefits including a car allowance and pension scheme but this can be negotiable for the right candidate.
They are looking to line up interviews from Wednesday 24th January and the interview process is usually a two-stage process with two directors.
Please contact Chloe Jones at for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job