Associate Director - Analytics
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading digital media and PR brands in this brand new senior role reporting directly into the Managing Director. This role combines deep-dive technical Analytics consultancy with requirements-gathering and problem-solving. You will be seen as a subject-matter expert who can offer help and advice to both the internal team and the business' broad client-base.
- Help the business in their continued efforts to adopt data-driven decision-making
- Help with the requirements gathering and solution-building process, working directly with the clients to help solve their problems
- Project manage the delivery of insights and solutions ensuring the highest possible levels of client satisfaction
- Use your consultative approach to develop and improve client relationships and support the sales team
- Help to train and develop the agency's talented team-members
- Must have a deep subject-matter expertise in analytics, data planning, social listening and audience research
- An established track-record driving value with blue-chip organisations through data, technology and analytics
- Possess a holistic knowledge of Digital Marketing channels and an understanding of how they work (SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliate, Email)
- A strong knowledge of Marketing Technology, Content Management and CRM
- Must possess the ability to translate technical jargon into clear insights and recommendations
- Must have line management experience
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £75,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job