Associate Dentist - Ferndown
Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as our Associate Dentist and experience loving your job.
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Dentist to join our talented team of dental professionals at our Ferndown, East Dorset Practice. We offer a flexible approach to working so whether you want full/part time, specific days/sessions; we’ll work around you.
Dental talent is the lifeblood of our organisation and we recognise the need to offer dental professional’s personalised opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
Working with us you’ll have:
* Flexibility - whether you want full/part time, specific days/sessions; we’ll work around you
* Competitive UDA rates - contact us for more information - we aren’t afraid to talk!
* Significant and affordable private income opportunity
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Rewards and Recognition
* A co-investment approach to supporting your training and development
* Varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical lead, Clinical Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
* Support to grow your specialist interest
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
In addition, full clinical freedom is guaranteed. It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
About our Ferndown practice:
Situated to the North of Poole and Bournemouth, Ferndown is the second largest inland town in Dorset in terms of population after Dorchester. Ferndown is close to the A31 which connects to the M27 and M3 via the outskirts of Southampton to Winchester. We offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family and our services cover the spectrum of dentistry, from comprehensive hygiene and check-ups to cosmetic treatments including Invisalign, teeth whitening and veneers. Our Ferndown practice offers genuine private earnings potential.
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported. We prioritise a family friendly culture, clinical freedom and diversity whilst supporting self and career development and are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
So, if we’re of interest to you 'Apply’ now or Text Dental to 81800 and we will arrange to call you back.
If you like the sound of what Dental Partners have to offer, but it’s not the right time for you or the location is not quite right, then please do still contact us.
- Clinical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'