Associate Creative Director
Associate Creative Director
Borough of Maidenhead
£60,000 - £80,000
Have you perfected your specialism in FMCG branding and packaging design and are you looking for the next step in your career to pass on your knowledge and inspire your team?
This global brand agency work with huge brands recognisable by their iconic styling and colouring. They produce strategic and collaborative ideas to ensure their clients stand out from the increasing competition. Known for working in an agile and fluid way, they tailor their approach to each client individually to assist growth and nurture future stars.
As part of this collaborative team you will have creative freedom and work across the entire portfolio of clients. If you want to lead a great team and be hands on at the same time, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
* Collaborating with the creatives you, as an Associate Creative Director, will be creating and developing brands, helping them to identify strategic and visual opportunities to an outstanding outcome.
* Mentoring younger designers to help them reach their full potential and understand all the possibilities of design within packaging and branding.
* Bringing your expertise to the table working with FMCG, branding and packaging to innovate brands and fully define then answer the brand brief.
* Being client facing, you will be able to reach down to the core of the problem and come up with creative solutions to consult the client on how to approach the market, audience and output.
* Coming from an FMCG, Branding and Packaging background, you'll be able to use your expertise with brands and brand stories to develop new or existing products that pack a punch in the market.
* With your agency experience, you will be able to generate ideas and work within a high energy atmosphere to produce exciting projects.
* Bringing your previous management experience, you will be mentoring some of the company's best and brilliant creative minds to produce high quality and innovate work.
* Having experience with POS, structural and luxury brands will aid your ability to work across the board and be an asset to clients as they branch into new remits.
This fantastic opportunity is perfect for someone with a passion for FMCG brands and packaging, overflowing with knowledge and ideas to pass onto and inspire young designers!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact.
Or alternatively find me at in/emma-piller-aspire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job